TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
No information found on this website, nor any details sent or received through it, is considered confidential or privileged. While you may contact us by telephone, mail, e-mail or fax, please refrain from including specific details about any legal issue or revealing any sensitive information until we have agreed to represent you. Once we have formally established an attorney-client relationship, you may transmit confidential information to us through any of these methods.
This is the website of HOFFMAN LAW FIRM
HOFFMAN LAW FIRM, LLC
7087 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406
P: (843) 202-4801
P: (854) LAWYERS
F: (843) 769-4567
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons it is requested, will be specified when we ask you to provide your personal details.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message, and/or the attachments provided – along with any other details you choose to provide.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
HOFFMAN LAW FIRM follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Much like any other website, Hoffman Law Firm uses “cookies.” These cookies are used to store visitors’ information, such as their preferences and the website pages they have accessed. This information is then used to optimize the website visitor’s experience by customizing content based on their browser type and/or other preferences.
Cookies are only used on this website once you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view website traffic, activity, and other key data.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that HOFFMAN LAW FIRM has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Google Advertising Cookies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
To ensure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights, please review the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. Be advised that we may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the processing of any personal data.
- The right to data portability – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer any data collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, Hoffman Law Firm has one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of the rights detailed above, please get in touch.
Protecting children online remains our priority. We recommend that parents and guardians observe, actively participate in, and/or closely monitor children’s online activity.
Hoffman Law Firm does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child provided such information on our website, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to remove this information from our records.